BECOME A MASCOT FOR ST IVES TOWN FC
We are looking for local teams to be mascots at our home fixtures this season. It is something that has been running in recent seasons with tremendous success, and now we are rolling it out once more for all this season’s home Saturday fixtures.
This is open to U7-U10 local football teams, schools, and other organisations.
Some of the highlights of the day for the mascots include:
- a team photo and write up in the match day programme
- introduction to the players
- watch their warm up’s and learn why these and the pre-match routines are important
- a chance to take part in some warm up’s of their own before kick off (pitch conditions permitting)
- walk out with the players from the tunnel before kick off
- a photo taken as part of the line up before taking part in the respect handshake
The mascots will then be able to watch the game and if appropriate act as ball boys/girls
After the match there will be an opportunity to:
- meet the players again as they leave the field
- once changed the players will talk to the mascots again and will be able to have their programmes signed
- Certificates will also be given as a memento of the day
There is no cost for this opportunity – it is purely a way for St Ives Town FC to engage further with local teams, clubs and people.
At the time of writing all home league fixtures are available for this package, (all Cup fixtures are not included).
If you would like to book your team in for a mascot day, all you will need to do is choose a date and reserve it using the contact details below..
All fixtures will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. If any team would struggle for players, why not consider joining forces with another team to make sure you and your players don’t miss out.
For further information or to make a booking, please contact
Marina Howlett Director/ Club Secretary – email@example.com
Booking Schedule Application Form Running Day Order