Do you have a number of old coins leftover from a holiday abroad? To help support our NHS, and the club, we would like you to ask you to donate your old holiday coins to a great cause.
We have arranged a collection service that will allow us to collect any donations. To arrange a collection please contact us on 07930 196045 or email email@example.com
All donations will be split, with 75% of your donation going to our NHS heroes and the remaining 25% helping secure the future of your local football club, St Ives Town FC.