Tiverton Town v St Ives Town
Evo-Stik South Premier
The Ives make their longest trip of the season after a 10 day lay off. Tiverton sit in 5th place. They won their last game 5-0 at Gosport Borough after losing 3 games on the spin.
Captain Charlie De’ath & winger Phil Draycott both return from injury and are available for selection. Dubi Ogbonna & Peter Clark still remain sidelined.
Click here for Tiverton Town’s Fixtures & Results
Address – Ladysmead – Bolham Road, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 6SG
Adults – £9, Concessions – £6.50, Under 16 – £1
There is a coach going to this game at only £12 per person leaving the ProEdge WWR at 7:30 am. Anyone wishing to book a seat, please contact Gareth Chapman on 07754 601146.
There will be precautionary pitch inspection tomorrow morning 7:45 am. According to the Tiverton Twitter feed the pitch is playable and looking good, however rain is forecast overnight.
- Exit the M5 at Junction 27
- Head towards Tiverton on the A361 dual carriageway travelling for about seven miles.
- Ignore the first junction for A396 Tiverton and Bickleigh (Gornhay Cross) and keep going (this is important) a little further until you reach a large roundabout.
- Turn left at the roundabout take first exit (A3126) for the Town Centre and Castle, continue along that road for about 400 yds crossing a new roundabout, passing a college, and our youth sections field on the left and Tiverton Rugby Club on right until you meet a mini roundabout.
You will notice the Exe Valley Leisure Centre on your left.
- Go straight across (first exit) the mini roundabout. You will see Ladysmead to your right.
- Go along that road for about 200 yds and turn right into Ladysmead.