Job Title: Kit Manager
Location: St Ives Town FC, PE27 6DT
Hours of work: Fixture list dependant, Matches on Tuesday’s & Saturday’s
The chosen applicant will be responsible for all kit and equipment relating to the first team.
- Travel and be part of the first team staff
- Organisation and preparation of players match day kit
- Logistics of kit for all games
- Responsible for organising all training & warm up equipment for fixtures
- Responsible for preparing all match and warm up balls.
- Using the laundry facilities at the club to wash the kit for in preparation for match days.
- Interest in football.
- Must be trustworthy and reliable.
Anyone interested should contact Assistant Manager Jack Cassidy jack.stivestownfc@