Be part of the Official Posh Photo Day on 29th July
Four places up for grabs for money can’t buy prize
In partnership with Mick George Ltd we are offering four lucky Posh fans the chance to be part of the Official Peterborough United FC Photo Day at the Abax Stadium on Wednesday 29th July 2015. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and the successful winners will have their photo taken with the entire first team squad, management team and chairman.
To enter the competition* just email the answer to the question below to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact number.
Question: Who currently wears the number 6 shirt for Peterborough United FC?
The four lucky winners will be picked in a random draw at 1pm on the 27th July 2015.
*Terms and conditions apply. The winners will be picked from all qualifying entries in a random draw at 1pm on the 27th July 2015. The Posh Photo day will start at approximately 12.30pm on the 29th July 2015 and finish at 1.30pm
About Mick George:
- Mick George started out with just one tipper truck in 1978 and has grown to become one of the leading suppliers to the construction industry in East Anglia and the East Midlands with a commercial fleet size in excess of 230 HGV vehicles.
- They specialise in bulk excavation, demolition & earthmoving services, ready mixed concrete, a wide range of skip hire and waste management services including trade waste services and aggregate supply.
- Mick George has an extensive network of operating sites across the region including quarries, landfill, transfer stations, concrete batching plants, state-of-the-art recycling centres and soil washing facilities.
- They have recently launched a brand new Commercial Waste service for businesses across East Anglia and the East Midlands.
- The rapid growth of Mick George over the years has led to the creation of 100’s of new jobs within the local area, and Mick George Ltd now employs over 550 staff.
- The business growth of Mick George has been recognised with a number of awards, including winning the 2015 Cambridge Business Award for Growth and being ranked in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 league table in 2015.
- One of the company’s main priorities is support within the local community. Mick George is heavily involved in sponsorship of both small local sports club, such as St Ives F.C and Park Farm Pumas, as well as much larger sports clubs like Peterborough United and Cambridge United. The company prioritises involvement in local events, environment and charities, most recently announcing its intention to raise £50,000 for Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall Hospice, which it has already accomplished.
- For further information, please visit: http://www.mickgeorge.co.uk